Monday, June 23, 2008

Work Space

Saturday my husband finally replaced the ladder shelf he'd swiped from me a couple of weeks ago to put in his office at work. The shelf itself wasn't the most functional thing, but it at least kept my stuff off the floor, so I was really wanting something else to take its place. We made a quick trip to Target and bought a fairly nice, inexpensive one that gives me more storage and matches my desk perfectly. With my shelves filled up, I decided to tidy my work area and snap a few pictures. Personally, I love seeing other people's creative spaces. So I thought I'd share mine.

2 comments:

Delice said...

Hi,
I just stumbled upon your blog today. You have done such a good job! It looks great! I love to see other people's workspaces, and what inspires. I love the way that your stripey quilt turned out, they sure are a lot of work aren't they?! I have a quilt top that is still waiting to be quilted after a few years!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Oh no! Another cute blog to read everyday instead of getting any work done! Lovely to see your workspace where the beautiful shoes I sell are actually made.

Beth x www.cribdesigns.co.uk